What's Next for You?
Using This Site to get Ahead in Your Career
Get the most out of BankingOnMyCareer.com!
Whether you're in high school thinking about what to do when you graduate, have been working for 10 years and are thinking of a change, or want to move up in Financial Services- this site has something for you. We suggest you start with the Matching Tool, located at the top right of the page- "Customize Your Career Match." This will help you identify a few jobs that may be a great fit for you.
Find out More About Education Opportunities
On the Education & Training page, you'll find:
- Community Colleges offering career-ready education at an affordable cost.
- Universities that offer Bachelor's degrees to get you on your way.
- Industry Associations that help you learn about the industry and sometimes offer industry-relevant certifications.
Learn about Companies, Apply for a Job
Maybe you've got the education you need and are ready to jump start your career. Check out our Who is Hiring page to:
- Learn about employers to see who you might want to work for.
- Use the links on the company's page to go to their site and apply for a job.
- Take a look at Zurich's excellent information on how to prepare for an interview in Financial Services.
What if Financial Services Isn't For Me?
There is a wide range of jobs and skills needed in Financial Services. However, it might not be the best choice for everyone. If that's the case, check out our list of Community Organizations on the Help Getting a Job page. These non-profit organizations can help those interested in Financial Services or those who are looking for something different. These organizations can:
- Help you find your fit in the many industries they work with.
- Help you prepare your resume and offer interview tips.
Some of these organizations can even help with housing needs, supportive counseling, and other services.