Call Center Careers
Call Center Careers
Call Center Manager
View this job in: Call Center
Are you a natural born leader? Do you like setting goals and meeting them? You might be a great Call Center Manager.
In your role, you must inspire trust in your team and use sound judgment in doing "the right thing". You'll need to be good at leading change and driving for results. Improving processes and developing employees will be important parts of this job. It's key to fully understand the ins and outs of a banking call center. You may help train other employees on call center processes and create or review processes. You may also get to help create incentive programs and work to remove barriers that slow down your team's performance.
To get a job as a Call Center Manager, you'll need at least 8 years of experience in a call center and a Bachelor's degree.
- Identify ways to make it easier for customers to do business with the call center
- Practice excellent communication skills with employees and customers
- Manage escalated calls, research and resolve complex client issues, analyze data, identify trends, and provide feedback and recommendations to site leadership
- Hire, train and develop successful team members to service the needs of the customer
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to resolve conflict
- Develop knowledge of banking products and services, regulations, and industry standard practices
- Support the development of new business with a strong knowledge of all products and services
- Responsible for performance reviews to assess strengths and development needs, providing feedback for career growth
Next steps for this job
Nearby training and education providers
There are number of institutions in the New York area that offer programs specializing in Financial Service.Learn more about New York trainers and educators.
Ready to see who is hiring?
New York City and the surrounding areas are the worldwide hub for Financial Services.See some of the primary companies in and around New York.
Need help getting a job?
If you need to ask some questions or get some help figuring out how to pursue, a handful of community based organizations are here to help.Find a nearby advising organization.