Operations Team Lead
View this job in: Operations
Are you a natural-born leader? Does helping others grow their career and do their best sound fulfilling? A career as an Operations Team Lead might be a great fit for you.
Your main duty will be to manage people by setting work-related goals and tracking personal achievements. You'll also communicate with management to report on success and identify improvement strategies. In this leadership role, it's key to contribute to a positive work environment. You'll emphasize cultural expectations and rewarding accountability and continuous improvement. You'll conduct team meetings and report on the team's progress.
To get this job you'll need at least five years of experience in Operations. A high school diploma will be required but companies would prefer a Bachelor's degree for this role.
- Provide supervision and support to all assigned areas of operations where service or help is needed
- Oversee team performance, paying attention to trends and solving problems as they arise
- Model best practices in customer service
- Within your team, emphasize the importance of great customer service and appropriate follow through
- Conduct periodic meetings and presentations on team performance
- Possess a working knowledge of banking operations, guidelines and regulations that pertain to the mortgage industry
- Prepare and manage periodic reports to Operations Management
Next steps for this job
Nearby training and education providers
There are number of institutions in the New York area that offer programs specializing in Financial Service.Learn more about New York trainers and educators.
Ready to see who is hiring?
New York City and the surrounding areas are the worldwide hub for Financial Services.See some of the primary companies in and around New York.
Need help getting a job?
If you need to ask some questions or get some help figuring out how to pursue, a handful of community based organizations are here to help.Find a nearby advising organization.