Call Center Careers
Call Center Careers
View this job in: Call Center
Do you love helping people find solutions to fit their needs? Are you a salesperson at heart? You may be a great fit for a Sales Specialist in a Financial Services call center.
Sales Specialists need to know the company's products and services so you're prepared to suggest solutions. You'll need to be a great listener to identify the right solution for their needs. You'll know about the latest products and services to educate your customers about the possibilities. You'll work in a call center environment so it's important to be comfortable speaking to customers and building rapport over the phone.
To get a job as a Sales Specialist, you'll need a high school diploma or equivalent and great customer service skills. Previous experience in sales will make you stand out as an applicant. There are lots of opportunities for advancement if you start your career in this position.
- Respond to customer inquiries on products and services
- Identify the customer's needs and make appropriate suggestions for solutions
- Cross sell loan and deposit products and other services to new and existing customers
- Follow call guidelines to complete customer transactions
- Ability to engage with customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle
- Maintain current knowledge of products and services
- Maintain service standards for quality customer service, turnaround time, accuracy and follow up
- Meet sales goals and projections
Next steps for this job
Nearby training and education providers
There are number of institutions in the New York area that offer programs specializing in Financial Service.Learn more about New York trainers and educators.
Ready to see who is hiring?
New York City and the surrounding areas are the worldwide hub for Financial Services.See some of the primary companies in and around New York.
Need help getting a job?
If you need to ask some questions or get some help figuring out how to pursue, a handful of community based organizations are here to help.Find a nearby advising organization.