Senior Operations Representative
View this job in: Operations
Do you like doing research? Do you like delivering the solutions people need? You might be a great Senior Operations Representative.
In this role, you'll gather information and other missing data to fill in needed information. Then you'll update systems and records with that information. Teamwork is key as you communicate with bankers by answer calls and research the required information. You'll provide provide timely responses to questions and requests. It's also important to make sure your work meets auditing requirements. You'll accurately enter and maintain data in account tracking applications to minimize risk and mistakes.
To get this job, you'll need a high school diploma and at least three-to-five year's experience in Operations.
- Use strong attention to detail combined with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Practice accuracy on a range of processing programs
- Possess a working knowledge of banking operations, guidelines and regulations
- Prepare and manage daily, weekly, monthly and other reports
- Understand audit compliance and procedure quality control
- Recommend and take corrective actions to increase accuracy and quality of work
- Respond to inquiries or refer inquiries to the right department or person
- Exhibit great follow through on customers and/or staff inquiries
Next steps for this job
Nearby training and education providers
There are number of institutions in the New York area that offer programs specializing in Financial Service.Learn more about New York trainers and educators.
Ready to see who is hiring?
New York City and the surrounding areas are the worldwide hub for Financial Services.See some of the primary companies in and around New York.
Need help getting a job?
If you need to ask some questions or get some help figuring out how to pursue, a handful of community based organizations are here to help.Find a nearby advising organization.