Call Center Careers
Call Center Careers
Digital Service Representative
View this job in: Call Center
Do you like to be the person who has all the answers? Are you tech-savvy? You might be a great fit for one of the newest jobs out there - a Digital Service Representative.
When customers use email or online chat to ask questions about your bank's products and services, you'll be there to provide the answers they need. You will be working in a fast-paced call center environment. You'll provide effective and quality operational and technical support for various online products and services. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying and referring other banking products and services that supports the customer's needs. This position can provide you with a start to a great career in financial services.
To get this job you'll need a high school diploma or its equivalent. Previous experience in customer services is a plus. You'll need to be comfortable speaking with customers on the phone and through email or online chat.
- Maintain all aspects of digital account management for customers
- Provide timely and accurate information to the sales team and to the customer
- Perform financial transactions such as stop payments, account withdrawals and transfers, and other customer requests
- Perform quick and accurate account research to answer customer questions
- Talk with customers to learn information regarding their financial needs and recommend products or services to meet those needs
- Conduct phone calls and follow up with written communication
- Suggest ways to improve processes to help things run more smoothly in the Call Center
Next steps for this job
Nearby training and education providers
There are number of institutions in the New York area that offer programs specializing in Financial Service.Learn more about New York trainers and educators.
Ready to see who is hiring?
New York City and the surrounding areas are the worldwide hub for Financial Services.See some of the primary companies in and around New York.
Need help getting a job?
If you need to ask some questions or get some help figuring out how to pursue, a handful of community based organizations are here to help.Find a nearby advising organization.